sleepless 66


(porque esto es).

Sleepless 66
Thunderstruck. nightmare at 4 o clock. saying look im gonna die. gonna be dead. gonna go off the earth, world gonna go without me. someone gonna fill the space I filled. someone is gonna dance on the floor I used to rock
n roll to. rock n roll slow to. someone will fill my slot. put the i under my dot. get off on my rocks. gotta take a leak gotta take a shit. no i cant get up i got a cramp and god its hot after a rainstorm when you wake alone at 4am then its 4:10. you know when pacing linoleum. when the tiles on the floor fill you with anxiety. gotta pee pee. gotta pretend Im speeding like highway 61. motorcycle sunglass. mexican whorelass. correo aereo my darling. coldeye cleat boot. now look h
ow well im hung dung. watch me snort a crystal ball. ooga mooga mirror iceskate. me surrealist
beatnik:I sport my shades/ i dig bob dylan/ I like food/ that's not to filling/ the bible/ is too heavy for me.

end of theme song im heading for a fall. im a fall guy im a fall gown. im a fallen arm im a fallen elm. timber ta yoga. little brown boys chant chant: baby your so beautiful but you got to die someday. oh no is it really possible rainstorm? am i really gonna die. everything fades/ evaporates like genii. already the first word thunder
struck is gone. dead. how can I keep WORDS moving insect? Quick! ill record everything. its dark no im wrong its dawn i have my shades on. its cool its ok theyre prescription. keep the light dart la
me arrow out. so i can get the moment get the movement. spread it all out full house mayonaise. record player on. dylan sings queen jane. the words bandana and complain. oops record skips. good i heard that song enough keep moving. was that a throw of the dice? no baby its sugar teeth crumbling. spit them out everyone of them. got a controll headache just keep on pushing ecedrin. jumpy bean queen see me slug another quart of coffee. blood count maybe 2/3. me go to lab get coffee count. nurse says ummm your right java head. open my li
ps to kiss the flavor bursts like chicary. oh dont turn away honey. a bud is not a false flower. ya go
tta give it time time. gotta beat time. gotta kiss cowardice. oh correction: howard ice. hes the real cream bomb in my life. ice is nice and has cold exposed crystal pill pill. beter to slip that speed in better to keep time within. better to record the speech of phantoms.

jim morrison. our leather lamb. how we betrayed him. turned our back on him. this is the
end our beautiful friend. no wait I had a dream Mr. King. jim morrison is alive and racing with time. he who hesitates is fates. he sits erect. typing tran lating his final stolen sensations into
language.
Patti Smith, invierno, 1971.









































































































No hay comentarios: